Monday, June 15, 2009

Links: Scouring Them Internets So You Don't Have To

  • The Bearded Icon himself, making his first start in the majors any day now, says he wants to pitch next year, too. That'll really get in the way of his making the PGA tour.
  • The lawyer that represnted 23 of the 24 Florida Gators who have been arrested under Urban Meyer has been the subject of a few cases himself. Here's a few lines from a 2000 lawsuit filed by his secretary, Pamela Thigpen:
  • Johnson repeatedly told Thigpen: she just wanted to 'get down on his hog and honk it
  • He also told her, at least once, to give his client a 'mercy fuck.'
  • Johnson also dictated to Thigpen while urinating in the bathroom in his office and left a nude picture of himself for Thigpen to find in his office
Nice. (via Deadspin)
  • Sticking with that theme, here's a little something from Kobe's Colorado deposition (again via Deadspin):
I asked her if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping and uh, I just, I just stood there ... She wasn't that attractive.
  • This website claims it's "no joke." I beg to differ.
  • A little late, but here's a review (by a fellow Vandy Alum) of Mike Minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment